FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award vs Paid ticket
View Single Post
Old May 31, 2015, 9:49 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Felixishim
just my 2 cents' but YVR to CDG is on AF and it isn't that good, they have 2-3-2 seating so way different then going through seattle and taking DL 1-2-1 if you find a better routing on the outbound though, def better to use cash IMO.

and little thing I have no idea when are you suppose to fly but i suppose still some time away. AS let you get credit voucher for NO fee if it is longer then 30 days or something away from the day of departure instead of DL charging you a change fee so you can eliminate that cost and use it some other time

and you can always persuade them telling them now you wanna pay for your ticket and i am sure a supervisor may waive the fee for you since they gonna make more cash
I think the sale tickets might need to be purchased through KLM, but that's just a guess. The routing looks like all AF and DL operated segments.

I've asked but we don't even know whether the OP has already purchased the AS ticket.