FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion with Mr Sébastien Bazin, Accor C.E.O.
Old May 31, 2015, 1:50 am
ZenWorld

Programs: Marriott & SPG Plat, HH Diamond, Accor Plat, ex-Fairmont Plat, ex-Swissotel Eleva
Thanks Goldorak, I am glad to hear this positive change at the very top.

And yes, Accor is a big sleeping giant, but there is a lot of deadwood within Accor as well, that hinders progress. CS is a very important part of any loyalty program and yet Le Club's CS is one of the very worst in the industry. It damages the image of Accor.

And unfortunately, I have been very turn-off by Le Club's CS handling, and I have reflected that with my wallet voting.

I will not write off Accor totally yet, especially after Goldorak's report of his dialogue with the CEO, but the current CS of Le Club is exceedingly poor, and sad to say, even on this forum, the performance of the current Accor Rep still leaves much to be desired.

Did OP bring up the issues of Aussie's Sofitel's non-participation for Plat's Lounge Access? I think it is un-chain-like behaviour, and I wonder if the CEO will make sure properties toe the line, or leave.

I will continue to monitor Accor, and I do not ruling out future positive votes with my wallet, but we must see improvements first.