FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AmanZoe (Greece)
View Single Post
Old May 30, 2015, 6:35 am
MacMyDay

Thanks for the positive feedback. I was going to make it longer, yet it seemed like I was going off on one already. I don't think I did the place justice by just saying the service wasn't great, as it truly was, just not as good as it normally is.

Originally Posted by FlyingDoctorwu
Looks amazing.. I didn't realize the beach club was 6 KM away... for some reason I had it in my mind that it was closer... would love to try it but it seems so hard to get to (extra travel from Athens) from the USA.. would probably try Amanruya before given the ability to fly into Bodrum (plus for us it would be IAD-IST-BJV)....
We're actually in Amanruya right now. I'll write up a trip report on that as well, but in a nutshell: stay at Amanzoe instead. This isn't an insult to Amanruya, but I feel Amanzoe is a much better property. The only advantage that Amanruya has so far isn't even related to the resort. Fom IST->BJV, the plane was swapped and we ended up with their long-haul business class. For a flight where you're barely 40 minutes in the air, it was truly impressive and some great food. Now if only all European flights were like that.