FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines card offers, Personal & Business [2012-2016]
Old May 29, 2015, 10:40 am
Brugge

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by MarkMColo
I applied for 2 cards on 5/22 (about a half hour apart) and both went pending. Didn’t get around to calling until yesterday (5/28). The analyst couldn’t have been friendlier or more willing to approve.

I initially provided only one application ID number, and he came back and noted that there were two applications in the system and asked if that was intentional. I explained that I wanted two cards, one for personal expenses and one for business reimbursed expenses. The rep said that was a great idea and that he would review both, then came back and said he could approve one card for $18k, but unfortunately that was all he could extend. I asked whether the 18k could be split across both cards, and the rep said absolutely, would an even split of 9k work? I said that would be great and he immediately approved both.

Confirmed via account login that both cards are there this morning, and both are Visa Signature. Rep confirmed the $100 statement credit during the initial conversation.

The apps were combined into only one hard pull (EXP).
^