FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New to Manufactured Spending? Start Here (2015)
Old May 28, 2015, 9:24 pm
februaryfour

Programs: UA MP Club (no status)
Originally Posted by sturg33
Sorry if this has been covered - I haven't seen it.

Which stores consistently allow you to buy up to $500 GCs with CCs?

If there aren't many physical stores, what is recommended between GiftCardMall or Giftcards.com? It looks like there are no shipping costs for giftcards.com, and if that's the case - it seems like a no brainer.

I've never bought from either of these online retailers so am a little hesitant for my first purchase.

Appreciate any advice from the experts
I've had good experiences getting GCs from CVS with my AGCs. (Too bad I live in Colorado; only managed to liquidate AGCs because I was travelling.) I haven't tried WG yet but want to do so; no RAs close by.

Giftcards.com has shipping costs and doesn't give you cashback through the portals. (You'll see the shipping costs for giftcards.com when you check out.) GCM is the better choice as the fees are comparable and you get _some_ cashback (not enough to cover activation and shipping, but it helps defray some of it.) If you buy more than 15 cards it starts REALLY getting worthwhile because you get into the $0.29 per-additional-card shipping. According to my calculator, with the cashback it comes out to $42.40 for $10k MS. Not a bad CPM if you ask me.