FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pullman Jakarta Thamrin
View Single Post
Old May 27, 2015, 9:46 am
virtualaris

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
No longer participating in Accor Plus

Just got news that Pullman Jakarta Indonesia is no longer participating in Accor Plus since May 1, 2015.

One of my friend informed me that she would like to use room upgrade voucher from Accor Plus but was denied by the hotel:

Dear Ms. X,

Warmest Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Indonesia.

Thank you for selecting Pullman Jakarta Indonesia.

Referring your request to use accor advantages plus ugrading voucher, we would like to reconfirm that we are lo longer participating with accor advantages plus program per 01 May 2015 and we believe accor advantages plus team already inform to every single member regarding this information .

Therefore regret to inform you that we are unable to confirm the voucher.

We hope this information find you well Ms. X.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me .
Unfortunately there is no further information from Accor Plus regarding this issue. I checked the hotel rate by myself and I didn't find members rate anymore on this property.

It is sad that the hotel is no longer participating in Accor Plus. I've stayed there twice; both under complimentary nights and both were upgraded. I also dine in Pullman Jakarta Thamrin several times and delighted with the value of dining discounts I had.

However, other non Accor Plus members still might choose this property since the recognition there is very good and I would highly recommended along Pullman Central Park Jakarta which also pampered elite members. ^