FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - F class AUH-IAD on the 787
View Single Post
Old May 26, 2015, 6:13 pm
ffI

Programs: AA EXP2M, DL 1MM DM ext, UA PP <=> HH G/Marr PE/Hyatt G/IHG P FT RA ( Recovering Addict)
While I appreciate your thoughts on concise writing, I wanted to make sure that the info was taken in the right manner, hence the long post.
I think culturally Etihad can appreciate my criticism and take if for what it is, an unbiased look at their product.
They can also tell that it is not a customer who has flown their (or any F) product once and has found it small.

Anyway, each to his own ...

Originally Posted by Often1
I would shorten this 1 short sentences. There is a ton of irrelevant information or information which EY already has in front of it, e.g., how much you fly and what you spend. The information you wish to convey is lost in the jumble.

I would send a note which says.

"As to your 787 in F, the footrest should be raised by 4-5 inches so that a carry-on may be slid underneath."

Don't expect more than a cut & paste answer as it's not as though any carrier is going to redesign its soft product for you.

I am not sure what my booking reference would accomplish
Your next note is more appropriate
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. Please kindly send us your booking reference to [email protected] We would like to look into it for you. Thank you! *ZD