FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is Emirates a financial scam?
View Single Post
Old May 21, 2015, 4:40 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by FD1971
Finally, a comment that makes sense...

Unfortunately, you did not solve the final clue earlier and lost all your points...

But again, nobody ever stated that the US3, let alone the EU18, are clean, so that point is not really relevant, at least if you do not want to shift the focus of the discussion.

I understand that a criminal might try to justify his actions by pointing out that other criminals did the same, but I guess the judge does not really care...
Whether or not a comment or series of comments makes sense to you, that is for you to own and not my doing.

Where is the evidence of criminal activity by EK, LH or UA? Is Emirates a "financial scam" like Lufthansa or United? Mud-slinging accusations don't change objective understanding, but they may be bought and sold by the unprincipled or ignorant. This all just gets the thread back to "Is Emirates a financial scam like Lufthansa or United?" -- a question that is less like "do you still beat your puppy" than it is a question like "Do you still beat your puppy like your friends and family and neighbors?".

Last edited by GUWonder; May 21, 2015 at 4:52 am