FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz Carlton Nusa Dua, Bali [Master Thread]
Old May 20, 2015, 6:43 pm
sammyindc

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by daberlin
Ok folks, looks like it'll be on me to write up a comprehensive review. We arrived in Bali two days ago and have spent the time at the Conrad Suites (excellent property by the way) getting over the jet lag from Los Angeles. I'll block some space here for the 5 day stay at the Ritz that begins this afternoon.
I'd be interested to read your review. Can't say anything else about the RC but the St Regis is absolutely amazing. The best resort I've ever stayed at no doubt about it! It's making me rethink my loyalty and relationship with Ritz Carlton and Marriott. The resort is not only beautiful but the staff and the level of service is something I've never experienced anywhere before and I've stayed at many Ritz Carlton properties throughout Asia which have been excellent but this one is at another level!
I'll be posting a trip report with pictures for anyone who is interested in the Trip Report Forum at the end of our vacation next week.