FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Pilot Diverts to Remove Autistic Child From Plane for Safety Reasons
Old May 20, 2015, 10:54 am
reamworks

Programs: UA GS, WN A-List, AA Exec Plat, National Emerald
It bothers me that this "mother" is acting as if UA didn't accommodate her! They certainly did!

She was requesting services that didn't exist (special hot meals in Coach), and pointed out that her daughter may have a "meltdown" and "start scratching" if she didn't get her way.

So the airline, at great expense, landed her so her daughter's needs can be taken care of, and got her another flight home! I'm sure the non-verbal daughter was no worse for the wear--she got what she wanted. People reported she was "howling" on the airplane.

Now, after costing the airline a lot of money and inconveniencing 150+ other people, this immoral person is claiming that the airline didn't accommodate her! She lives in some strange backwards parallel universe where good is bad and up is down! I would say making a special landing just for you is being extremely accommodating.

The evil in some people's hearts and minds is hard for me to believe. This "Dr." is not a moral person.