FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feeling very "corporate-wage-slave" thread
Old May 19, 2015, 1:32 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Foltan
Did CWS ever even clock this thread himself, being that he was on holiday when it was originally posted?
Yes, CWS did clock this thread, even during the "holiday", and I couldn't/can't think of anything terribly witty to add here. However BotB was wrong to take tea on OS, unlike BA shorthaul their coffee is entirely drinkable.

My most egregious trip was NCL to HKK (South Island NZ) and back without spending the night in NZ. I was in HKK for just a few hours for a family event and I then flew straight back to Britain. I don't do that too often, however. On the other hand, after 6 weeks of almost not flying, with just a helicopter trip with a VIP in the middle of it, it was good to be back in the air, and to find my coffee mug was still ensconced in CCR.