FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - So is check-in at 3 or isn't it?
View Single Post
Old May 17, 2015, 8:23 pm
TimesTwo

Originally Posted by craz
If the OP feels that they have been made whole and believes it wont happen again (at least to them). I kinda of understand not wanting to out the name of the hotel. After all the OP said they stay there often and have meetings there as well.

Hopefully the hotel wont push it onto someone else instead of the OP. But Id probabbly due exactly as the OP and if I feel the hotel has listened to me and I plan many more stays and meetings there,I too wouldnt come forth and publish the name of the hotel
Thank you. I certainly thought about posting it but I wanted to give them time to respond. They did and I'm satisfied that my experience was an anomaly. Also, I'm the public face of my company when I'm traveling and I don't exactly want to burn bridges, even for a customer service fail, with a hotel I plan to do business with in the future. The sales manager very nicely said they want to do better next time if I decide to use them again. And for my needs in that city, the property works well for me.