FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amanresorts Thread 2015 (Started by Amanjunkie)
Old May 15, 2015, 6:12 am
RodHK

Originally Posted by xracer
Nope, big cup of nope there. I would go so far as to say Amanpuri was probably one of my top two most horrible luxury hotel experiences. I hated it from top to bottom. Staying there (and leaving early) almost made me swear off Aman resorts forever. I don't often express that opinion here because 1) it was a long time ago and things may have changed and 2) the Amanlovers on this board don't want to hear anything that negative about any of their babies.
On a way, that's true, hearing something negative about Aman on this board is not very welcome... LOL... However, it's good to know what have been wrong at Puri. I deeply love Aman and have had some of the best moments of my life when staying in any of the Aman resorts. However, I haven't had the best experience at Amanjena for example and accept to say there were a few little service mistakes at Amanfayun. That said, I think no other brand can challenge with Aman but when something is going wrong, I think any Aman GM is always available to solve the littlest problem.