FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rumor: MPC will go way of PPS
View Single Post
Old May 14, 2015, 8:05 am
dek526

Programs: CX GO (in hibernation mode), AA EXP, SPG GO, HH DM
Originally Posted by QRC3288
I wonder if CX is listening, or reading this thread, or dumb luck.

1.) Op-up I have been scoring them at a rate literally unheard of before. It seems like half the flights, if not more, I'm getting op-ups on. I've been op-upped my last 3 flights in a row, and 4/5. And the best part about this is it doesn't seem to matter when I check in. I am getting op-ups when checking in at the airport 90 minutes before departure, even though I skipped OLCI. Whatever the new system is, my op-up rate is definitely benefiting from it.

2.) Seat block. I'll refer to the other thread, but I am encountering situations at outports where seatblock is proactively offered again in EY. Still hit or miss ex-HKG.

3.) On-board recognition. My last few flights I've received the more consistent service standards that were common before the Amadeus switch-over last year. I wonder if things have gotten straightened out with delivering elite status info to the crew. Something clearly went haywire when the Amadeus switch happened.
that's awesome to hear.... hoping things have been sorted out. funny thing is that i get better recongintion when flying Y/Y+ vs. flying J and but then again i'm just a GO member so I don't expect service/recognition to be comparable to a DM member.