FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase MP Club credit card {Archive}
View Single Post
Old May 13, 2015, 11:05 pm
ryanmcv

Programs: WN A-List, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by ryanmcv
I upgraded my Explorer card to the Club card last week. It looks like my UA profile has been updated to reflect my status as a Club cardmember. Few questions:

• Will the benefits of the Club card carry over to existing reservations? I have a few reservations that were made with the Explorer card that still show only one free checked bag. What about Premier Access benefits?
  • How do I know that my Club membership has been activated and attached to my MP number? United.com still allows me to purchase a Club membership on the "Subscriptions" page. I read somewhere that I'd receive an error message on that page if I already had a Club membership.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Just a follow-up for those interested:

• About 4 or 5 days after upgrading from Explorer, my existing reservations now show that they were booked with the Club card and are eligible for two free checked bags.
  • My Club membership appeared in the 'Subscriptions' section of my account around the same time (4-5 days after upgrading). I accessed the PHX club today by simply providing my MP number and boarding pass. I'm assuming the actual Club membership card will arrive in a few weeks.