FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frontier Airlines Early Returns Rip Off
View Single Post
Old May 13, 2015, 11:49 am
Cheapster

Programs: AA, DL, UA, US, HA, CC, IHC, HH, SPG, PC, TY, AARP, Partridge in a pear tree...
Only works with DeskTop not Laptops?!?

Here's a sample of my correspondence on this issue (just as it was received... in one long sentence):

05/13/2015 10:00 AM I am still having no luck logging in. Because I can't book flights, I have lost my status and I'm now at risk for losing the miles I have. I have tried to connect through Safari and Firefox (both the latest versions) on both laptop and desktop computers. I have cleared cookies, eliminated filters, and disabled pop-up blocking... and it still does not work! Right now, it would be most beneficial if you can extend the expiration deadline on the miles I have, until we can get your website working. It would be rather nice if you could reinstate my status (which was "Summit" - before all these website problems, but I understand it would now be "Elite"), since I can't book the flights I've been making with you since your programming issues. You must be aware that having a website that only works with certain computers, and certain browser is a recipe for disaster. You're free to call me anytime: ###. ###. ####

Response Via Email - 05/13/2015 11:18 AM Dear Sir, Thank you for your response. We are sorry, we cannot extend the mileage expiration date for your account mileage, nor can we reinstate status of the prior year. Please call us at 866-263-2759, we will be happy to work with you so you can access your account. We recommend you use Google chrome as a browser. The reset module will not function with FireFox. Please reset your password on a desktop PC. The abbreviated form of browsers used on laptops and mobile devices will not support the reset modules. Please do not use the email address, [BlahBlah].com, as your Web User ID. As stated in the initial response, "The Web User ID for [your son's] account was set as [BlahBlah].com. The email address had previously been assigned." The Web User ID for your account is the account number, 30########. The email address in the account is [YaddaYadda].com. We have sent another email containing a temporary password for your EarlyReturns account. Please follow the prompts in that email, and use the temporary password as the 'old' password. Passwords must now be a minimum of 8 characters, must contain at least one Upper case letter and one lower case letter, must contain on number, and must contain at least one special character, such as !,@,#,$,%,^,&,*,(,). The password cannot contain a period, comma, or tilde. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, [Name] EarlyReturns Loyalty Agent Frontier Airlines Customer.

This is then continues with the same message repeating - going back 2 months - all from the same representative (which leads me to believe it could just be a machine). Calling back is... well... I'm STILL on hold.

What a nightmare of "coordination!"

Last edited by Cheapster; May 13, 2015 at 12:40 pm