FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Place Charlotte/Downtown - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old May 13, 2015, 9:33 am
prncess674

This is my second week staying at this hotel. My first week I was assigned one of the ginormous suites that 365RoadWarrior was assigned as well. Yes it was large, but other than a work table with 3 straight backed chairs there is no more furniture than what is in a typical room. If for some reason you need room to run laps in your room I see no reason why you would want this room.

This week I was also upgraded to a deluxe room. Again it was bigger by square footage than a regular room I saw no real difference as to why I would ever want this room

Parking - there is only valet offered by the hotel. However, there is a flat parking lot right by the hotel and you pay at the machine with the stall number. The rate is $7.50 per 12 hour period. I am rarely at the hotel that much so if you pay at the machine at 7:45pm it expires at 7:45am the following morning. The nifty thing that I have not seen anywhere else is that when you pay you can enter your mobile number. About 10 min before expiration you get a text message asking if you want to extend your parking and you reply with the number of minutes and they charge you 60 cents per hour.