FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Heathrow, LHR London Heathrow Airport, UK [Master Thread]
Old May 11, 2015, 9:31 am
Land-of-Miles
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by stimpy
I guess we are in disagreement then. I have Marriott Gold as well as SPG Plat and got an upgraded room at the Marriott which was just as bad as the old pre-renovation rooms at the Sheraton. Certainly nowhere near as good as the upgraded 3rd floor rooms that I always get at the Sheraton. And the Marriott has nowhere near the bed quality of the Sheraton. I've never had a staff problem at the Sheraton. They've always been good to me. And as I only overnight, I've never noticed an AC problem?
There is no working AC anywhere in the property so the only time there isnt a problem is when it isnt warm in my experience. That is the single biggest problem at this property, everything else is par for the course for the room rate. I can't sleep in a hot room ever though.

Similarly the beds are a totally different beast from those at the Skyline. The LHR beds are hard and unyielding. Most of the staff are pretty good but the property is adequate and good value rather than being a good property.