FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AAdvantage Platinum Card - Just Closed - No Reason Given
Old May 10, 2015, 8:27 pm
Sup3r52man

Originally Posted by eajusa
It's been nine days since original post. I certainly hope you have written that letter.
Yes I wrote and mailed two letters the day I found out it was closed. I mailed one to the address they provided me and one directly to the president of citi cards himself. I have yet to recieve a reponse and there is no update to any notations on my account to give me any additional information regardless of whom or what number I call. They all just tell me to write a letter. I also opened a case with the BBB who was able to get a reponse from citi which said "have the customer call us directly" and they supplied the default citicards number which they can not help me. Its a circle of confusion with no chance of resolution. Side note I keep getting promotions from citi in my mail and email account and useless blank checks for balance transfers, thanks citi for that. And I also got a letter for the dispute that started this all saying "Great news your credit is now permanent for your dispute". Great indeed. Sigh