FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AmanZoe (Greece)
View Single Post
Old May 8, 2015, 7:35 am
MacMyDay

Originally Posted by RodHK
Who is now GM at Zoe? I would love to go for a couple of days in this resort even if, I have some doubts about the architecture which looks slightly sterile... I'm surprised it has been designed by Ed Tuttle cause I don't recognize his style that much... However, I think the interior design is truly beautiful and all the feedbacks about this resort are absolutely wonderful so have to give a try...
It was Marc Denton, yet I was told he left earlier this year and now Sven Van den Broeck from Amanyara is there.

In terms of the hard product, to me it is without a doubt the best Aman resort (I cannot comment on all of them, but have been to 13). The rooms are incredible and the overall architecture of the resort is superb. I really couldn't give it enough praise. I took my father there last year for his 60th and he almost cried when he saw his room. As mentioned a few posts back, it's our 4th visit in 2 years and I'm still amazed by it every time that we visit, as they truly spared no expense. Does this mean it's the best Aman resort? No, but it certainly is one of my favourite resorts in the world.