FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Off to Star megado on Oneworld - mostly business incl brand new AA 787
Old May 6, 2015, 2:17 pm
Kiwi Flyer
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Dallas-Fort Worth transit

My onward flight was not one of the dozens of flight connections read out as we taxied to the terminal, so I checked the monitors just inside the terminal. I have a D gate, and we'd arrived at C. Since I want to walk rather than take the sky train, this gives me the perfect excuse to visit 2 admirals clubs along the way - in each of C and D terminals. I had a shower and a coffee to stay awake to make the onward flight. In between the walk over the freeway between terminals.

Dallas Fort-Worth to Chicago O'Hare (DFW-ORD) on American Airlines 737 in first

Other than being early morning, and thus with breakfast service (choice of quiche or oatmeal both with small selection of fruit and rolls) and the IFE showed some tv programs, it was similar to the red-eye flight. Same full cabin. Much the same seat. Me zonked out for much of the 2 hour flight.

There wasn't much of a view on descent due to fog spilling out from the lake.

Already I've flown quite a lot further than the great circle distance to get to the megado, and yet I'm only just now half way there by number of flights or by distance flown.