FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Guide: DFW / Dallas - Fort Worth International Airport - MCT, Connection, etc
Old May 4, 2015, 9:36 am
itchief

Programs: AA, HH
Originally Posted by zenith2010
Hi all, this is probably my first post on the AA forum!

My parents are scheduled to land at DFW on May 30 at 9.45 AM on Emirates EK 221, and have a separate ticket for Corpus Christi on American Eagle 2620 at 1.30 PM. This leaves for a little over 3.5 hours of connect time, of course not accounting for incoming delays.

Will this be a reasonably okay time for making the connection - which will include Immigration, Customs, change of terminals, check-in and re-clearing TSA?? Or should I be looking at changing their reservation on a later flight?

My parents are Indian passport holders and will have no pre-clearance, so this will be a full drill. They are senior citizens but have good mobility and not too bad with English language / directions.

One last questions - am I right in thinking that they will have to use the Terminal Link vans and NOT the Skylink in order to get from Terminal D to B?

Many thanks (on my parents' behalf too).
They will have plenty of time. After Customs they will drop their bags at the re-check belt and exit, go up stairs and back thru security in Term D. SkyLink will be no more than 2 stops to Term B.