FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MCI BBQ DO X - May 1-3, 2015
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2015, 4:52 pm
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
violist, I didn't come in until about 10:50. By then it was obvious that despite the sign on the door indicating that they didn't open until 11, they were indeed very open! There were two or three tables or combination of tables that looked to be seating groups, not to mention lots of completely filled four toppers. I was the only guy in the place with a table to myself. Maybe you were faced away from me or there's another seating area I was unaware of. No worries though! I had a great sandwich, made all that much better with liberal applications of the extra hot and spicy sauce. Later I had a great burnt ends sandwich at Jack Stack's Country Club Plaza location, washed down with two pints of very good Boulevard Pale Ale. Definitely not inexpensive though. On to the original Arthur Bryant's on Brooklyn where I'd hoped to buy a sandwich or ribs to enjoy later on the plane but when I arrived the line out the door was so long that I decided to check it out when I come back in September. So - on the Colorado ("Gateway to Kansas!") and then Seattle where I just might be available for questions and autographs at 13 Coins on Tuesday night I'll be back at work a week from today!