FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Ultimate Guide to Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Old May 1, 2015, 10:48 am
uclabruin82

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by The_Daddy
My stay was excellent as always even if very short (two nights but have been in the hotel almost only for sleeping). The service delivered by this hotel has been for years (I go there since ten years....alternating with the St. Regis) constantly consistent....I do not recall any incident and the few times I had the possibility to enjoy other services they certainly meet expectations; as an example i remember a foot reflexology I still dream of...
In the past they have been shipping me (taking care of all the packing and custom clearance procedure) piece of arts I purchase in the country, managed my often demanding travel change arrangements by the minutes, reparaing in house damaged luggage...etc..all handled very professionally I would say.

Of course they deliver basic expectation like concierge, fast house keeping services (express night laundry is something I always need) and more.
And finally that Patio in the middle of such a chaotic city is enough to make the hotel in its own league in Mexico City I believe.

The only concern I had with them was maybe the limited food offer (even if I always eat outside) and they just added a restaurant and a pastry bar.

Having tried many Four Seasons I certainly do not rank this as average (a part the dated rooms, of which I have no picture) and definitively not among the worst in the chain
I think the service there is very good and the breakfast buffet in the courtyard is great. But I stopped staying there on my work trips because of a) the construction next door and b) the room/gym/spa. For that, the St Regis was much better, even though I never found the service to be as good as the FS, and I like the location of the FS slightly better