FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Prestige : Admirals Club access benefit
Old Apr 28, 2015, 10:02 am
linglingfool

Programs: AA PLT
I have a trip to SAN planned for this fall, so I'm interested in the answer to that as well.

Edge case 2: do guests need to be flying AA to be guested in? T&Cs only mention that the primary cardholder needs to be, but don't define requirements for "traveling guests":

To access the Admirals Club lounge, the primary cardmember must present (i) his or her open and valid Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard, (ii) his or her current government-issued I.D., (iii) a boarding pass or stand-by ticket, showing an American, American Eagle Airlines, Inc., or an American Connection carrier flight number, valid for travel on such flight and departing within 12 hours of the Admirals Club visit (or, in the case of a visit at an arrival airport, with respect to such a flight that arrived no more than 12 hours prior to the visit) and (iv) any additional required documentation. The primary cardmember may bring as guest(s) either immediate family (spouse, domestic partner and/or children under 18 years of age) or up to two traveling guests.