FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SWISS Upgrade Bargain (Bid or email invite to upgrade)
Old Apr 28, 2015, 9:49 am
Giamasetti

Programs: Miles&More ; A3*G
Hello to everyone.
I can read, on the Swiss web site, this: "SWISS Upgrade Bargain is currently available on all SWISS long-haul flights. In order to qualify for SWISS Upgrade Bargain, your ticket must be issued at least 120 hours before departure."

Well... I have 3 legs long-haul. All tickets bought in Italy, on Swiss web site italian version. GRU-ZRH-FLR, this end of may (as the second part of a round trip eticket that started with FLR-ZRH-GRU), then FLR-ZRH-GRU and again GRU-ZRH-FLR. I bought the first ticket some months ago and the last round trip on day 14th of this april.

I cannot find WHERE, on my account or during booking process through Swiss web site, I could enter my BID.

Yesterday I sent an email to Swiss customer service and they replied few minutes ago with this:

"...
Con la presente desideriamo informarLa che "Swiss upgrade bargain" e' un' opportunita' che viene offerta ai nostri clienti solo per alcuni voli e l' offerta viene effettuata esclusivamente su invito tramite email.

RingraziandoLa per la Sua comprensione rimaniamo a Sua disposizione per qualsiasi quesito in merito ai nostri voli.

Cordiali saluti,...
"

This, informing that the Swiss upgrade bargain is only available for some flights and only through an invitation email by Swiss.

Are these infos correct or the agent who replied to my email was not well informed?