FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anybody used the Citi Prestige 4th night free hotel benefit? (Dec 2014 - Jul 22,2017)
Old Apr 26, 2015, 7:01 pm
rihc55

Originally Posted by BrianMinn
I'm more into the $100-150 range rather than $500 a night. Is it possible to use this 4th night free at places like Ibis or Holiday Inn Express? Obviously not every pension in Europe can be done this way (or can it?). How do I find information on what is available before signing up for the card?
I booked a Holiday In Express in Canada and got the 4th night free. It was the exact rate available on IHG.com.

Their travel agents seem to be getting slower and slower at turning around quotes though. I think this card has created too much volume for them. The last two times, the Prestige Concierge rep suggests itll be a 24 hour turn around.. The next day I get an email saying it'll be another 24 hours. This last time, after 4 days they asked me a question they had asked me 2 days before so I just let them off the hook on the request.

So... as many other people have said, this is a great benefit if you have time to book in advance. If you need a really quick turn around, its probably not going to happen.