FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency O'Hare REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Apr 22, 2015, 6:23 pm
FriendlySkies
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Had a two-night stay over the weekend, and as usual, it was pretty good for this property.

Check-in

I still think they need to do a better job with the Diamond line. Almost every time I've stayed here, there are only two or three people behind the desk and often 5+ guests per desk. Diamond line is non-existent, which really sucks when they've got a big wave from the international flights.

Regency Club

Except for breakfast on Sunday, we were the only guests in the RC each time we visited. Chicken skewers for dinner on Saturday, lox for breakfast on Sunday, and a tasty fish/chicken/rice dish on Sunday night. The large fridge in the club is also very nice, as it allows for guests to grab drinks and take them back to the room, even after the RC is done serving.

Room

I booked a room with two queen beds, yet when we got to the room, it had one king. Instead of going back downstairs, I called the front desk and they were able to remotely update my keys to work on the new room. Very nice feature and certainly saved some time!

Overall

As usual, the stay was pretty good. Staff are always friendly and willing to help and the RC is a nice benefit. We did look at eating in the restaurant on Sunday night, but thought it to be too overpriced.

Though they don't pick you up, it is very nice to be able to ride the shuttle over to the Blue Line at Rosemont.