FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon payments (2015)
Old Apr 22, 2015, 9:35 am
bookemdano

Originally Posted by XP1
It is possible to have multiple Serve or multiple Serve and 1 Redbird for one person. You just had to sign up before Serve asked for SSN.
So there are others like me! I keep waiting for them to catch on but thus far I've still got my old Serve account. Like someone else said there's always a banner at the top asking me to provide my SSN.

Has anyone else sussed out what all the limits are on these old SSN-less accounts? For instance I am not able to bill pay at all. Attempting to load that part of the site always fails--both on the web and the mobile app.

There are likely other limits too, but I haven't figured out what they are because I've mainly only used this Serve account for the Sync promos and stuff like the $1 softcard credit (RIP softcard )

If anyone knows what, if any, other limits there are on Serve accounts without SSN let me know. I guess I could always call Serve and ask but I don't really want to draw any attention to this account.

Thanks!