FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Prestige Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check Reimbursement
Old Apr 21, 2015, 7:28 pm
gamzarme

Programs: WN, AA, UA, DL, AC, CX, BA, AGR, IHG, HH, CC, UR, MR, TY
Found out about this Global Entry credit benefit today while on a call with an CSR regarding receiving the 10k miles anniversary bonus on my Barclaycard Aviator card. Got a case opened, so hopefully they will match this offer with the application I had originally submitted.

We were then chatting about the perks of both the AAdvantage Executive and Aviator cards now that the programs have combined. She had actually just found out about this new GE benefit as well, and mentioned earlier in the day she denied to another customer the ability to receive the GE credit.

So today I went ahead and submitted my Global Entry application and paid the $100 fee with my AAdvantage Executive card. Let's see how this credit plays out ...

On another note, in a follow-up call to get some clarification on the Aviator Red credit of 10% of the miles used to book a flight, apparently this 10% returned miles bonus credit is applied after the flight is flown. Huh, did not know that.