FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines Canadian MasterCard
View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2015, 10:22 am
JJonahJ

Programs: *void
Originally Posted by Cerenity
same here. the screen with the pending approval said to call 1-800-404-1319 Monday to Friday, 8am-9pm. there's a reference # on it, and it said (for us) credit analyst is reviewing the file

but this morning i got a GCR pending rebate email

does that mean its been approved? We were going to call mbna today but my fiancee really dislikes calling and i have to remind her every time about the discounted travel to get her going
Similar, but our screen said to call 1-877-428-6060
- 1 for English
- 2 to check the status of previously submitted application
- phone number used during the application
- and 4 digit YYYY of DOB

...always fails to "properly identify you" and then puts you on hold for the 'next available analyst'. Have your reference number ready.

As for the GCR rebate appearing the next day after application:
In our case, wife and I both got the GCR rebate email the next day. Her card came in the mail by the next week. Mine was stuck in purgatory, till I called in to get it manually yanked out of the queue-for-manual-application-re-entry. i.e., we both thought for sure we were approved, and we were...but mine fell into the land-mine of 'broken applications'. Same/similar situation as experienced during Oct/Nov 2014, after MBNA switched to TD servers. The rep hinted that it had something to do with failing to properly re-use my previous credit info, from prior card application.