FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - e-ticket number not showing?
View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2015, 12:45 am
love_flying_hate_strikes

Originally Posted by Anonba
I shall explain the why: there is a option called ATC automatic ticket changer which when it works we add a flight and press option for volountary change. It then gives the price ie fare tax fare penalty and service fee. When we commit through this it loads a payment browser like ba.com and we take payment front office. However similiar to when you guys try to change on ba.com and doesnt allow you to change ATC doesnt always work.

Therefore in this scenario we have to quote everything manually, the card details are stored securely and the booking is sent to ticketing. Its as mentioned placed into an electronic queue prioritised on travel date.

The ticket team deal with thousands of bookings a week and thats before you get into disruption where lots of bookings need to be reissued in a relatively short space of time!
Thanks. I guess my only remaining concern is that mY e ticket doesn't get reissued until after the deval....do I then have goto pay more avios over? The call centre agent assured me the price is 60k avios to change from J to F LHR to NRTNRT and as I've said, MMB now says "First, Confirmed" but avios have not been debited.

Thanks!