FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounges in ICN
Thread: Lounges in ICN
View Single Post
Old Apr 19, 2015, 2:30 am
beckoa
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by sfvoyage
I just visited the OZ lounge at ICN yesterday for the first time and can confirm most of the opinions expressed here:

1. F&B offerings are poor - the worst compared to all the home lounges in Asia of other Asian airlines, e.g. CX, SQ, BR, NH, TG, MH, etc. In fact, it's worse than even many other US & European airlines' lounges.
I was shocked at how little there was...even in the F lounge. Plus, the ice cream was melted in the freezer

Originally Posted by sfvoyage
I
4. Not possible to lounge hop for *G - OZ is the only airline lounge there, and the SQ lounge is in a different concourse (that you can get to but not return from, according to the information booth lady). There are, however, a couple of private lounges for people with certain credit cards and/or membership.
Why no lounge hop? I was trying to use PP to enter an OZ biz lounge in the main terminal and use my EK Lounge Invite in the Satellite F lounge but they said I could only use one They did at least let me look around.