FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Master Thread: Kosher Meals
View Single Post
Old Apr 17, 2015, 8:33 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by joshwex90
Poor guy as that seems to be the MO for craz on UA.

craz, fly with me more often! I consistently get Regal/Weis (usually Regal), Schalom ex-ZRH and BRU, and Hamasbia!
Going forward its gonna be AA if a rev tkt, UA will be only award tkts using up my stash of miles in my UA and Chase accts

Flew last month JFK-LAX on AA and earned 11k+ RDMs , it would have been apx 2700 miles on UA AA is way better if stuck in Y seats are way better padded and I still get E+ for $0.Only thing is AA doesnt fly Intl as much as UA does and its main partner BA causes the taxes to be alot more having to go via the UK. But is adream for Asia with CX!

Even UA now doesnt open up TLV on its metal till the last sec, cant wait for that least it not open, and prefer JFK over EWR where parking for me is $0 or $5 for as long as I park per trip. Problem is only LX has a wide-body into TLV so I dont want to blow 160k when at least 1/3 of the time I will be sitting in a Y seat even thou its called Biz. The worst park is no E+ seats and even if they had them theyd probably charge UAers $$ for them just as OS wanted to charge me for the Exit Row seating. The good thing is having high enough status now till 2/1/17 I can change my flights at the last min for $0 so if LX opens up I can simply jump ship and fly in a real Biz seat