FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Steals and splurges: Share the best of your high and low-end travel beauty secrets
Old Apr 16, 2015, 7:10 pm
chgoeditor
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Just ordered the Peter Thomas Roth 3-mask set, so I'll let you know what I think of it. I'm such a product junkie and love to try new things (which is how I got to Sephora Rouge status).

While I wouldn't qualify these as "travel" beauty secrets, I do have some products I love so much that I want to force every woman under the sun to give them a try. A few of them...

Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink Foundation: I can't even begin to describe how light and velvety smooth this is while still providing great buildable coverage. I love love love this foundation.

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer: Satiny smooth primer that helps foundation go on smoothly and cover evenly. It also has SPF and helps minimize shine.

Yves Saint Laurent Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain: It's a stain, it's a gloss, it's a lipstick! I hate heavy lipsticks and I hate sticky glosses. This combines the best qualities of stains, glosses and lipsticks for buildable coverage that goes from translucent to opaque.

Alterna Caviar CC Cream for Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction: A fantastic leave-in conditioner, smoother, UV protector, heat protector and light styling product in one. You know it's working when you walk into the salon and your hair dresser asks what you've been doing to your hair to make it look so amazing.