FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 30+ people offloaded from LAX-LHR flight
View Single Post
Old Apr 16, 2015, 6:09 am
Enigma368

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, BA Silver
Originally Posted by itsmeitisss
It's out of order in my opinion to say that people are getting 'trolly' because they are disagreeing with your viewpoint.
I certainly did not mean people who disagreed were being trolls. Perhaps trolly is a poor choice of word. Just some people were making arguments that were not wholly accurate e.g. saying "you could not possibly have made the foot connection because your BP would not have scanned, so they offloaded you" is a distortion because the BP only became unscannable once we were offloaded.

Originally Posted by wolf72
It's amazing nobody is picking on the fact the OP was maybe at fault for taking/choosing a flight too close to the BA departure time...
What am I at fault for? I booked a legal connection and I made that connection.

Originally Posted by wolf72
Why go after BA when AA was late?
I don't think anyone is going after BA or AA. A decision was made by either BA or AA to offload us. I feel it was maybe an incorrect decision given that we still had 60mins to connect but that is just my opinion. I'm sure the decision of when to offload passengers is never an easy one in borderline cases like this.

Last edited by Enigma368; Apr 16, 2015 at 7:35 am