FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)
Old Apr 15, 2015, 2:06 pm
strayersong

Originally Posted by chrism20
Hi everyone

I've been going through my statements from the last few months and have noticed something a little strange and was wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

As an example using my January statement I spent £1029 in total. There were no refunds or anything so there should be no adjustments etc. This should give a base points total of 2058 going to my IHG account.

I have received 1861 base points which is 197 short.

The hotel spend on the statement was £311 which equates to 622 hotel points, I have received 640 so have been overpaid 18 points.

So in total that month it is 179 points short.

Not a lot I know but that is one month in isolation which admittedly is my quietest month of the year for travel.

Going back six months every one appears to be short of somewhere between 150 and 700 points.

I had been keeping check using a spreadsheet for the hotel points which admittedly never seem to be far out, however from what I can see there is an issue with my base points as well.

Has anyone noticed anything similar?
For the January one, have you included the £99 annual fee in your calculation? Looks like a possible explanation to me.