FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - oneworld benefits when crediting to another FFP
Old Apr 15, 2015, 11:49 am
jdtravels

Programs: Oneworld, *A; Hilton, SPG
Thanks! Hope CX ground staff will help me change my FFP # then.

For outposts without an actual CX lounge (only 3rd party), anyone have any idea where I can get my FFP # changed after check in? Seems risky waiting until the minute before boarding...

Originally Posted by ctb213ctb213
Anyone got experience with QR? ... Is that I should register my flight ticket under my Avios account, and show my MPC member card at the airport?

Also, anyone knows if Gold member can enter the Doha lounge...
At the present moment, OWS does give you access to the Doha Al Mourjan lounge - but that is supposed to change when the other lounges open. Will be interesting to see whether the CX DOH-HKG flight that has the "special partnership" with QR entitles passengers to the Al Mourjan rather than the Oryx (logic being that CX J used to give access to the Premium Terminal at the old airport).

Last time I was at DOH, the lounge staff actually had portable barcode scanners at the bottom of the escalators leading up to the lounge (no computers there to fiddle with changing FFP #s). So unless your boarding pass was already linked to the your MPC/elite FFP #, you won't be able to get past them (my experience is that QR ground staff away from the actual 'service desks' are quite strict with the rules and aren't particularly helpful or willing to listen to explanations about changing FFP #s and the like).