FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Japan Do #3 - The FUK Do - April 3-5, 2015
Old Apr 11, 2015, 2:17 am
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Thanks to everyone who attended Japan Do 3 to make it such a great success. ^ Dos aren't Dos without attendees and it was great to see so many familiar and new faces. I'm sure we all agree the Izakaya Dinner was the highlight of the Do which was attended by all 37 participants. It must be a record. @:-) Thank you armagebedar for selecting the venue and for the legendary Do quiz. After we selected the restaurant (which happened to be my favourite among the shortlist of three) I found it was not just somewhere we could arrange an eight-course dinner with all you can drink for three hours but a place local people chose to go for evenings out.

Weather could have been better but several convenience stores did very well selling plastic umbrellas to FTers. Hands up whoever managed to take one home. According to a Japanese website those from Seven-11 are the best.

Numerous photos were posted in real time on Facebook during the Do, but it's a shame those not on Facebook or did not attend the Do cannot see our photos. If you have photos to share please post in this thread or post the link where they can be found. I'll start a collection of links in post #5.

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Apr 11, 2015 at 4:53 am Reason: grammar