FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations/Information
Old Apr 10, 2015, 8:44 am
artemis

Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations

I live in a city (OMA) where the TSA does not offer interviews for the Global Entry program, so I'm going to have to do my interview somewhere else. I find myself looking at two very different options, and would appreciate help in choosing between them.

Here they are:

I have a four-hour layover in MIA on April 16. I could try to do the interview there. My flight to MIA from DFW is scheduled to arrive at 2:33 PM, and my outbound flight leaves at 6;20 PM. The catch is that my outbound flight is an international departure to GYE, and since it's with American it probably won't be departing from the international terminal. So I'll have to walk to the J concourse, do the interview, then go back through security again and head back to the domestic terminal to catch my international flight. I've tentatively scheduled an interview at 3:15 PM. To those of you who know MIA well, does this seem feasible?

Alternatively, I could schedule an interview at ORD for the morning of June 6, fly up from OMA on the 6 AM flight specifically for the interview, then spend the rest of the weekend with my parents and return on Sunday evening. No worries about rushing to catch a flight after the interview in that scenario, but of course it costs me more money this way.

Which would you choose, and why?

(The option I really wanted, to do an early AM interview at DFW on the morning of my departure for MIA, is out, as every interview slot at DFW that day is booked. Damn!)