FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Beijing, China
View Single Post
Old Apr 7, 2015, 5:37 am
oliver2002
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
As mentioned above I stayed the Ren Wangfujing for two days in March. The place is relatively new and not all processes sorted out, but decent enough for the price. With zero status I had reserved a normal room on the corporate rate for 680 all in. A colleague had booked a club level room and wanted me to book it too. So made a second flex reservation. The agent at checkin noticed and was very apologetic that my room was not ready. He offered me to upsell my corporate reservation to club access for 345 RMB/day and gave me a better room with view of the forbidden city. Breakfast downstairs was very nice, the offerings in the club too. The club has spectacular views, especially at night. The offerings there during the day are very nice too. The meeting room is practical, although someone ignored our reservation and just started to hold a meeting there and we had to wait. The room keys are coded till 4pm of the departure, so I enjoyed the club in the afternoon after checking out while waiting for my colleagues to arrive.

The room I stayed in was small but decent. The showe in the ceiling didn't work, repeated reminders to the front desk wouldn't resolve the issue either.