FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help planning May/June Euro trip
View Single Post
Old Apr 7, 2015, 12:25 am
stimpy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by highlanderfil
Hm?Sounds like the Sinsheim Technik Museum in Germany. I am definitely going to give it a look (especially if Stelvio does end up being closed), thank you!Yeah, I don't mind arriving in Paris late - the way you described it makes it sound rather worthwhile.
Thanks for the tip as I've never heard of the Sinsheim. I'll try to check it out someday. For cars alone, my favorite is the Merle Norman in Sylmar California. One of the best collections in the world AND all the cars are regularly driven. That makes it extra special. Also it has the finest collection of orchestrions as a bonus.

But the Chateau here in Burgundy has what must be the largest collection of fighter jets. Certainly the largest in private hands, but I think it must be the most diverse in the world with fighters from many different countries. And it has the largest collection of Abarth cars including one that one at Le Mans. And if you like wine, it has the added advantage of being in the center of the finest wine region in the world. The day I went the owner was there and he loves talking about his collection. ^