FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2015 Combined AA/US Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (Consolidated)
Old Apr 4, 2015, 9:45 am
dcfrequentflyer

Programs: AA ExecPlat;UA Gold;DL Gold;Hyatt Diamond;Hilton Diamond;Marriott Gold;Hertz PC;Natl ExecElite
Linens, etc.

Excited to read about the changes that are coming.

I had the navy linen put down on the tray table on DFW-SEA this week. I'd still love a linen to be on the tray, too, but it's a big improvement. Unfortunately, the entree was still the same (so tired of teriyaki beef!, though I must say this one was, at least, less sloppy--i.e., the beef, vegetables, etc. were not all run together). Let's hope 5.1 sees the introduction of tastier entrees and more variety. I did have EXCELLENT service--constant refills, etc.

Yesterday I flew SEA-ORD in the morning. No table linen. Decent breakfast.

P.S. From a flight a couple of weeks ago: BEWARE at breakfast if the FA says "pancakes" are an option. I thought "oh, a new entree!" and ordered them. They were not pancakes--they were those awful blintzes stuffed with white creamy cheese and then topped with an apricot compote. Disgusting--a totally weird texture and so sweet they were inedible.

Fingers crossed for 5.1!