FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Beware of Dubai and Doha SIXT
View Single Post
Old Apr 3, 2015, 7:46 am
HHQX888

DUBAI Sixt again ;(

Again nice rip off from Dubai SIXT,

Booking on sixt.de with LDW 2500AED on germany confirmation was total 745AED, I book at once LDAR class because thay don't upgrade Platinium customers.

On DWC airport at night 'greets and meet' service looks like SIXT staff waiting for us at car parking and I need looking for him at parking ?!
Hi want block LWD amount on my credit card and note CC number, valid date and CVV number on paper and call to office in DXB terminal 1 after 2min he told this card is not valid did you have another one, I told that I have more CC but I can't allow you note all details again on paper if he have terminal unit I can use my another card but this way via phone is is not possible. We go with SIXT staff to DXB office and at counter my first CC which was not working as he told, works at terminal unit.

When I look next day on invoice which SIXT staff bring to DWC airport I seen that orginal price from sixt.de 745AED was changed to 945AED, and this invoice was printed 2h beffore my arrival to Dubai and I don't change anything from my oryginal order.

My feelings SIXT staff try to collect credit cards details for different purposes, SIXT Dubai office increase my agreement and charge me more 200AED than germany rental confirmation.