FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - RTW trip of the year! JL/SQ/EK Suites, Four Seasons, Park Hyatt, IC, Bali Villas
Old Apr 1, 2015, 3:26 pm
TOMFORD

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
Originally Posted by Thunderroad
Agreed that this is a fun trailer!

I'd be interested in your comparisons and preferences re the F experiences. on the three airlines.

Have a great trip!
Thanks! I will comment on the three as well as comparing them to TG F, CX F, and last but not least, UA F, near the end of the TR. If I forget remind me and I will.

Originally Posted by mike&co
Impressive video, can't wait for the rest, I thought it was a Hollywood blockbuster preview ��

Originally Posted by geg
Great trip and I'm sure a tremendous amount of planning. Can you provide the above info ? Thanking you in advance.

GEG:
The two long flights (to Asia and back to the US) and the hotels in Shanghai is courtesy of my firm, because it is a business trip. Intra-Asia flights are on my own dime. If you'd like to know more send me a message.

Originally Posted by injian
LOL, gagged on my coffee when I saw this. Looking forward to the rest. Love the Top Gear taglines.

Speaking of TG, sucks Clarkson got the boot and the other are not returning. Wont be the same again.
It is really a shame. I'd like to know what really happened to. It's rumored that James and Richard are speaking of quitting as well.

Originally Posted by work2fly
Really?

Let me guess, it's your charm that earns you 'all that money'
Being nice doesn't get paid , or upgraded.