FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Checking in 2 people at the same time
View Single Post
Old Apr 1, 2015, 2:28 pm
FindAWay

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by rove312
They need to be checked in separately. You can have two tabs open with the information filled in for each passenger. Start it in the few minutes before T-24, and click to check them in when it gets to T-24.
I use separate browsers. Separate tabs within the same cookie-tracking browser can create issues checking the second person in (it has with me in the past).

Originally Posted by Miami305
Once, we both checked in at T-24 and one of us scored A-35ish, and the other was B-02. Probably clicked "Check-in" within a second of one another, while next to each other on the same WiFi network. Still don't know how that worked out...
That is more common than you may think. A-35ish was most likely the position vacated by an A-Lister who changed/canceled their flight between T-36 hours (when A-List BPs are assigned) and T-24 hours (when you could check-in). I think folks here call it surreptitious early boarding - search this forum for "surreptitious" and you'll find more about it.