FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's with the CPH lounge lately?
View Single Post
Old Mar 29, 2015, 2:45 pm
ObserverA3

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by intuition
Quite an interesting thread.

We all have different expectations of what a lounge (or any other service) will provide us with. If a service provider fails to meet the expectations, there will be a negative inpact on the brand. The logic is quite simple - if you don't fulfill your customers expectations, what ever they are, they will think a bit less of you.
(and that is why BA has employed 'expectation management', to set their customer base' expectations at a sufficiently low level so they can surpass it)

Now, clearly, OP did some comparison to other SK lounges and came to the conclusion that only CPH is below his expecations. So his expecations are met elsewhere, meaning he is pretty on par with what SK delivers elsewhere. Not sure how posting his disappointment then can be seen as a DYKWIA approach.

What is interesting is that some of the attitudes found in this thread is exactly the kind of attitude some of the staff at CPH shows their paying customers.

This one takes the prize.

and then going on rambling about soon to come diamond status.
How is that for DYKWIA style?

And how narrowminded to think that EB is the program to use if flying ex-CPH, and that all those not crediting EB is the riff-raff of the flying community.

Well, at least for me, the universe does not spin around neither EB nor CPH.
Thanks for this, intuition. Whilst it could be interesting to discuss some of the points CKCPH makes - or tries to make -, the way in which s/he chooses to make them - insults boarding on personal attacks combined with baseless and/or incorrect assumptions - means it is fairly pointless to engage in dialogue with him/her. S/he simply wants to put me in my place. Duly noted.