FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion of Chase RR Visa 40K-75K sigunup points offers -- NO REFERRALS!
Old Mar 27, 2015, 10:39 pm
meecal

Programs: IHG Spire Elite; Hyatt Platinum; SPG Preferred+; Club Carlson Gold; SW CP
Post Have you tried the referral thread?

Originally Posted by bobbigrl27
I applied and got approved for the premier plus on 03/25. Debating on whether I should apply for the plus and take the 25,000 points or wait and see if they come out with another 50,000. If I get the plus with 25,000 I could feasibly get the remaining 35,000 points for the CP by the end of the year. What are the odds that another 50,000 offer will come out on the plus?
Have you asked for a 50k Personal Plus referral in the appropriate thread? http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/south...quests-44.html

I don't have any inside info but I'd say it's 50/50 that there is another public offer for the Personal Plus at 50k within the next few months. On the one hand, Chase seems to be headed toward potentially eliminating the Plus cards as they don't even advertise (offer?) the Business Plus anymore and many followers think it's gone for good. On the other hand, if they get a lot of backlash for the devaluation on April 17, they may be scrambling to keep customers loyal and therefore offer points at a reduced rate to Chase who could then offer good signup bonuses, maybe even on the Personal Plus.

Good luck!