FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HELP: JUST THE FACTS / FAQs: Combined AA/US AAdvantage FFP 2014 on
Old Mar 26, 2015, 11:14 pm
Carl

Programs: AA PLT, AS 75K, DL DM, HY Globalist, HH Diamond, MC/RZ/SW Platinum, AB/UA Silver, WN CP
Just for fun, I thought I'd see how the account interface works in the AA app. Holy Toledo! What an improvement. I know the app has mostly bad reviews because it's not nearly as useful as the competition, but it's a huge leap above the US app! Good grief. For starters, you can save the card (with scannable barcode) in Passbook, and it'll update periodically with your miles, EQMs, etc. You can view all your AAdvantage stats in the app without being thrown to a sloppy web page. And the option to stay logged in actually works! (It's been broken on US for the last several updates, in case you haven't seen all the one-star reviews.)

It all seems so very...professional. Oh, and they've got the Apple Watch app available when the device launches next month. I might just get over losing those unlimited upgrades after all...