FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Charlotte & Le Meridien Charlotte North Carolina
Old Mar 25, 2015, 8:23 pm
awu25

Programs: UA 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium
Stayed here last week and would have to agree on the toilet comment. Sounds like an airplane toilet on initial flush and then continues to make sounds for another 2-3 minutes. Shower design is a joke with the half glass door thing.

Also agree on parking situation. Very poorly designed. Better to park outside next to the LM and walk to the front lobby instead of navigating inside. Also the gate to go in/out is sometimes open so some people get free parking.

Breakfast amenity is taken in the lobby restaurant but very confusing. On check-in I was only given one voucher, but apparently you're supposed to be given one for each day. Also, I was told I can order up to $14 on the menu, but on day 2 I ordered something over $14 and told not to worry about it.

The hotel is also within walking distance to a small area with lots of shops and restaurants.

Will try out the Sheraton in the near future, but torn between whether I'd stay here or the Westin.